We Install Durable Concrete Driveways
Our concrete contractors build Portland driveways, entryways, and other flatwork using materials that are both durable and affordable. At Parker Concrete, Inc., we perfectly understand this and that is why we focus on building concrete driveways the right way.
When compared to other materials, concrete driveways require minimal maintenance, making them a popular choice for both our commercial and residential clients. In the long run, concrete saves owners more money than with cheaper materials such as gravel or asphalt.
Benefits of Investing in a Concrete Driveway
- Durability – Concrete driveways are made from a mixture of cement, sand, and water. Once mixed and cured, the ingredients form a very strong substance intended to resist pressure, harsh weather, time, and damage.
- Ease of Maintenance – When used for driveway construction, concrete requires little maintenance. We always advise our clients to have the driveway periodically cleaned to prolong its lifespan. Also, we recommend that a layer of concrete sealer is applied annually to help increase the protection.
- Affordability – Unlike asphalt driveways, concrete driveways are generally cheaper per square foot. However, the price is usually determined by the size of the driveway and decorative options. The price should not deter you from achieving the driveway of your choice. If you are on a tight budget but still want to decorate your driveway, we also install stamped concrete. Also, with a variety of tinting options, clients can choose to color the perimeter or the entire surface. Either way, Parker Concrete, Inc. is determined to see that you get the driveway that you want.
- Longevity – The lifespan of a concrete driveway depends on how well it was built and maintained. Since we are committed to quality, the driveways we have built last anywhere between 25-50 years.
- Versatility – Clients looking for driveway material to match their landscape will find that concrete is an ideal option. Concrete is highly versatile since it can be stamped to create different patterns as well as colored.
Concrete Decorative Options
Concrete driveways are popular in Portland since they offer curb appeal as well as functionality. We can help color the driveway to match adjacent buildings or use design options to make your driveway stand out.
Some of the many options you can try include:
- Engraved Concrete – Clients can engrave concrete years after it has been laid. The method involves using special tools and equipment that help etch a design on the existing concrete. Instead of worrying about wear of your concrete driveway in Portland, call us and we will engrave it to give it a unique look.
- Stamped Concrete – In this case, we imprint the concrete to resemble natural pavers such as slates, tiles, bricks, and wood among others. We mostly recommend this method if you want your driveway to resemble pavers but are on a tight budget.
- Colored Concrete– there are different colors you can choose to stain your concrete driveway to give your home a unique look.