Concrete Driveways in Beaverton – Built to Last
If you’re tired of black asphalt and want a durable, beautiful, and customizable driveway then concrete driveways in Beaverton are a perfect choice. They require less maintenance than asphalt and typically last up to 10 years longer.
However, the strength of a driveway is dependent on the company doing it. With more than 30 years constructing concrete driveways of every shape, size, color, and texture, at Parker Concrete we are a concrete contractor that build it to last.
What to consider before we install your concrete driveway.
- Drainage – Our company is local, trusted, and understands how to work with the elements instead of against them. Our concrete driveways are built to provide easy drainage for runoff, even during heavy rains. Whether it’s for a home or business, we know a strong driveway begins with an effective design.
- Sub-grade stability – We do what’s required to build a well-draining and long-lasting driveway. If your sub-grade is inadequate we may use a sub-base, base, vapor barriers and steel reinforcements. We’ll discuss your options and the best course of action before we ever break ground, so you can make an informed decision.
- Durability – Asphalt driveways typically last up to 20 years but often require repairs. Concrete driveways last as long as 30 years and require fewer repairs. Maintenance and upkeep may be required as little as once every 3 to 5 years to maintain the beauty and strength of your driveway.
Enjoy the Beauty of Concrete
Concrete doesn’t limit you the way asphalt does. With concrete, you aren’t confined to the color black, and you’ll never have to watch out for tar on sunny days. Decorative concrete can be used to accent your driveway or as a primary component. The malleability of concrete allows us to texture it and stain it using both water and acid-based stains.
Each of these provides a different look and feel for your driveway. It even allows our concrete artisans to mimic more expensive materials. You can get the beauty of brick, marble, granite, and other materials without the cost, and with the extreme durability that concrete provides. We offer a range of ways to achieve the perfect new concrete driveway. These include:
- New Installation – This is ideal for newly built homes and commercial projects allowing the greatest degree of flexibility and customization.
- Driveway Overlay – A concrete overlay can revitalize your currently worn or damaged concrete driveway providing years of continued use.
- Removal and Replace – We can remove and replace your existing concrete or asphalt driveway with the strength and beauty of a Parker Concrete driveway.
Contact us for a concrete driveway today!
Concrete driveways provide your home with so much more. Get a beautiful, customized, and unique driveway that incorporates your personality and blends seamlessly with your home. Let’s get started. Call or contact us today.